West Raleigh is a suburban area of Raleigh situated west of the city's downtown area and east of the town of Cary.
- PNC Arena
- Carter-Finley Stadium
- North Carolina Museum of Art
- North Carolina State Fairgrounds
- J.S. Dorton Arena
- Athens Drive High School
- St. Mary's School
- Dillard Drive Middle School
- Combs Elementary School
- Dillard Drive Elementary School
- Interstate 40, also known as the Tom Bradshaw Freeway, is a major Interstate highway that connects Raleigh to Durham, Wilmington, and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Interstate 440, also known as the Raleigh Beltline, is a 16-mile partial beltway surrounding the downtown Raleigh area.
- U.S. Route 1, a major north-south highway traveling through Raleigh. Runs concurrent with I-440 in this portion of the city.
- U.S. Route 64, a major east-west highway traveling through Raleigh. Runs concurrent with I-40 in this portion of the city.
North Carolina Highways
- North Carolina Highway 54, an east-west highway connecting West Raleigh to the towns of Cary, Grahm, and Chapel Hill as well as the city of Durham. Follows portions of Chapel Hill Road and Hillsborough Street before ending at I-440.
All bus services in West Raleigh are provided by GoRaleigh and GoTriangle
- Route 4 - Rex Hospital:
- Route 11 - Avent Ferry:
- Route 12 - Method:
- Route 26 - Edward's Mill
- Route 27 - Blue Ridge