The Williams house was built around 1927. This two-story brick Georgian Revival-style house has a handsome pedimented entrance with large fluted Doric columns. The Williams house has seven bedrooms, five bathrooms, an unfinished basement and an additional bar/kitchen on the second floor. This house has the most dramatic façade of any of the Georgian-Revival houses of the early twentieth century in the area.
Address: 221 Lane St