- Barbara Bennett Park - South of the river
- Bicentennial Park - North of the river
- West Street Plaza (Brick Park)
- Wingfield Park - on the island east of Arlington
- Wingfield Park - on the island west of Arlington
The park includes Wingfield Amphitheater, an outdoor venue with lawn seating that hosts music, plays and other events during the summer, including Artown.
Within the park is the Truckee River Water Park which is a fun place to relax and swim or just sit and enjoy the beautiful scenery and sounds of the river. Every year the Reno River Festival takes place here, where many white water kayakers from all over the world come and compete in any event from freestyle to slalom.
First Street & Arlignton Ave
Courtesy of ScottSchrantz on Flickr