|Branch's Baptist Church|
|Name||Branch's Baptist Church|
|Address||3400 Broad Rock Blvd.|
Branch’s Baptist Church was created in 1814 as a mission of the Chesterfield Baptist Church (not the present day CBC) and became a separate church in 1828. The original name of the church was “The Baptist Church of Christ at Hephzibah” although records show that it was often referred to as “Branch’s Meeting House”. The name was officially changed to Branch’s Baptist Church on July 8, 1838.
In June 1912 the church decided to build a brick house of worship due to the bad condition of the old wood building. The new sanctuary was furnished with the help of neighboring churches in 1914.
The current sanctuary was built in 1949 with various wings added over the years.
Located on the corner of Broad Rock Blvd. (Route 10) and Walmsley Blvd. with an entrance on each street and plenty of parking.