Chris Hilbert is currently serving as the Richmond City Council member from the 3rd District.
Outside of the Council, Hilbert is a Senior Community Housing Officer with the Virginia Housing Development Authority (VHDA). He serves as the Authority’s non-profit liaison and underwrites rental projects for multifamily residences. Prior to the VHDA, he had a long career in the banking industry with a focus on real estate lending. He earned an MBA and a Bachelor of the Arts (Finance) degree from the University of Tennessee. His other educational credits include the Sorensen Institute for Political Leadership and the Leadership Metro Richmond, Class of 2005.
Hilbert was elected to the City Council in November of 2004 and again as an uncontested candidate in 2006. He currently serves as Chairman of the Health and Human Services Committee and a member of the Public Safety Committee.
- Advisory Board Member, Virginia Inter-Agency Council on Homelessness
- Member, University of Tennessee Alumni Association (Richmond Chapter)
- Member, Ginter Park Residents' Association
- Member, Richmond Crusade for Voters
- Member, St. Paul's Episcopal Church
Office Phone: (804) 646-0070
Office Fax: (804) 646-5468
E-mail: Chris.Hilbert AT Richmondgov.com