Joseph Bryan Park (commonly referred to as just Bryan Park) is a 262 acre public park on Richmond's North Side.
Recreation and Activities
In addition to general recreation, Bryan Park offers the following activities:
- Walking/Jogging paths
- Biking - Road and Mountain biking paths
- Soccer - The Central Virginia Soccer Association operates several fields within the park
- Bird Watching
- Disc Golf - 18 holes, free to play, supply your own discs. Course Info
- Fishing - Note: Recent dredging drastically reduced the fish population, but it is technically still possible to fish here
- Azalea Gardens - Over 450,000 plants in 76 beds!
- Sledding is popular here after moderate-to-heavy snow falls.
- North of the James Market Farmers Market
Location and Map
Bryan Park is located in the near northwest side of Richmond where I-64 West and I-95 North diverge. The main entrance to the park is located on Hermitage Road where it crosses I-95.