A WordCamp RVA 2010 event will likely be announced early in the year. Smaller interim events are being discussed to address specific areas of WordPress development and usage.
A official recap can be found on on the WCRVA site.
- 9:00am - 9:30am -> Registration, Coffee & Bagels
- 9:30am - 9:45am -> Welcome & Introductions
- 9:45am - 10:30am -> After the Idea: How to consistently come up with quality content for your blog. (Bradley Robb)
- 10:30am - 10:45am -> Break
- 10:45am - 12:00pm -> Blogging Panel (Moderated by Jason Kenney)
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm -> Lunch Break
- 1:30pm - 2:10pm -> WordPress Security and Hardening (Tim Wood)
- 2:10pm - 2:15pm -> Break
- 2:15pm - 3:00pm -> Legal Considerations while Blogging (Chris Gatewood)
- 3:00pm - 3:15pm -> Break
- 3:15pm - 4:00pm -> WordPress as a CMS / Theme & Plugin Development (Matt Walters)
- 4:00pm - 4:45pm -> Search Engine Optimization (Andrew Miller)
- 4:45pm - 5:00pm -> Wrap-Up
- End -> After Party, location TBD
- Saturday, May 9th 2009
- 9:30 am until 5:00 pm
- Venue: The offices of Hirschler-Fleischer in downtown Richmond
- Lunch…Order Up!
- Richmond Marathon Road Closures
- The Schedule Is Up!
- Race Day Traffic and Lodging
- Ticket Window Open