City Clerk (CMC), Shirley Concolino
Address:Historic City Hall 915 I Street, 1st Floor Sacramento, CA 95814-2604 Phone:(916) 808-7200 FAX: (916) 808-7672 Website: http://www.cityofsacramento.org/clerk/General/clerks.html
Assistant City Clerk, Dawn Bullwinkel Phone: (916) 808-7200
Assistant City Clerk, Stephanie Mizuno, CMC Phone (916) 808-7200
- Producing city council agendas (including internal distribution of agenda packets, which contain all related reports and documents), mailing agendas to weekly subscribers and uploading agendas and synopses on the City's website.
- Processing, recording and maintaining all city manager and city council agreements.
- Receiving and processing all appeals filed by the general public in response to administrative decisions by city departments and divisions.
- Receiving and processing all claims filed against the city by the general public, including acting as liaison between the general public and the City's contracted claims adjuster.
- Receiving, advertising, officially opening and processing all formal City bids.
- Codification of city ordinances into the municipal code, including quality checks, quarterly updates and distribution of the code.
- Developing and maintaining the city's records retention schedule to ensure the proper storage, maintenance, and disposal of municipal records city-wide.
- Maintaining a database of all board and commission memberships including: advisory boards appointed by Council; SHRA Boards; Standing Committees; and Outside Agency Boards appointed by the Mayor. facilitating the board and commission application process for all advisory boards.
- Registering and maintaining a database ofall domestic partner registrations, including city residents and city employees.
- Facilitating and overseeing all administrative processes related to primary and general elections including the filing of campaign finance statements.
- Administering the filings for all appointed and elected officials identified in the Political Reform Act and the City's Conflict of Interest Code.