Sacramento has a number of dog parks. You can also see a list of parks.
- Adventure Park Dog Park
- Bannon Creek Dog Park
- Bark Park
- Glenbrook Dog Park
- Granite Park Dog Park
- Jacinto Creek Dog Park
- North Natomas Regional Dog Park
- Partner Park
- Regency Community Dog Park
- Sutter's Landing Dog Park
- Tanzanite Community Dog Park
Here are some quick guidelines to remember before visiting your local dog park:
- Dog owners/handlers are personally responsible and legally responsible for their animals.
- You are using these facilities at your own risk.
- Dogs may be off a leash only within the designated fenced area
- Owners/handlers must clean up after their dogs.
- Dogs must have a current license, license must be on dogs' collar, the collar must be on the dog.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed. The owner/handler of any dog(s) exhibiting aggressive or unruly behavior are required to immediately remove the offending animal.
- For every two dogs brought to the park, there must be at least one owner/handler.
- Children less than 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Female dogs in season are not allowed at the facility.
- Consumption of alcohol, food and the use of glass containers are not allowed.
- The City of Sacramento reserves the right to close the facility for maintenance and repair.
All guidelines were obtained from the City of Sacramento.