I wish that ...
- Sacramento venue owners would put aside biased opinions and stop trying to push out our struggling Hip Hop scene.
- Sacramento hadn't cut itself off from the river with I-5 and that the city would fund its Riverfront Reconnection project.
- Sacramento would preserve its Historic Underground as has been done in Seattle and Atlanta.
- More Indie Rock music groups would come to Sacramento, instead of just skipping it for San Francisco.
- Sacramentan property/homeowners didn't have bear the personal financial burden of repairing the City's sidewalks, even if one of the City's tree's roots destroys it.
- There was a better alternative to running 100+ car freight trains across all of the busy streets of Midtown.
- They hadn't named the highways such that I-80 splits to become I-80 and Business-80, Business 80 turns into US-50, 99 turns into Business 80 and then into I-80, and 99 and I-5 somehow join and split again!
- We'd stop building cookie cutter homes in flood plains.
- RT would expand coverage throughout the area, similar to BART in the Bay Area.
- Sacramento would practice Good City Planning and tight urban growth/service boundaries!!!!
- Italian food. Why oh why, is there not a decent, inexpensive, East Coast style eatery that makes killer Southern Italian food?
- Bike racks! Anyone else tired of locking their bike to street lights and signs? There are so few, even in Midtown and East Sac. - leiris
- More soccer goals with nets...or, hell, without nets. Why must they lock them all up?
- A good Korean BBQ restaurant in Midtown--and I'm not talking about fusion fare!
- I wish Sacramento had better boutique shopping in midtown and downtown that catered to women over 40. :)
- More lunchtime food options within walking distance of Davis Medical Center. It's kind of a desert...
Add your wishes here!
2008-05-26 11:07:29 Sacramento had a second daily newspaper —jcook
2009-03-03 01:10:09 There was more free things to do for youth in the area. And not some lame activities either. Something exciting. —BBitner