|802 N Street, Sacramento|
|Daily 10 AM-5 PM|
Built between 1856 and 1872, the four-story, 19,000 sq. ft. mansion has historical and architectural significance. It served as the office of three early California governors (Leland Stanford, Fredrick Low and Henry Haight) and was the site of California’s first presidential visit by Rutherford B. Hayes in 1880. Today, it serves as the State’s official address for diplomatic and business receptions as well as offering guided public tours.