There are a number of Bed & Breakfast Inns (B&B) at various locations throughout Santa Cruz County for people who want a unique travel experience. For example, there are B&B's in: historic buildings; a quiet country getaway; an ocean-front setting; a mountain hide-away; and many more.
Bed & Breakfast Inns originated in the United Kingdom, but you can now find B&B's throughout the World. Unlike hotels, B&B's are usually privately-owned properties, whether historic in nature and/or in a unique location where the owner (innkeeper) offers bed accommodations and breakfast in the morning to their guests. Some B&B may offer only one suite or guest house, while others offer multiple suites with different themes, and depending on the innkeeper, they might offer other extras not found in hotels.
Since B&B's have limited number of rooms available, reservations is a must, and should be done far in advance of your planned stay to ensure availability.
- Adobe on Green Street - (Downtown)
- Apple Lane Inn - in Aptos
- Babbling Brook Inn - (Downtown)
- Bayview Hotel Bed & Breakfast - Aptos
- Boca del Cielo Inn (Beach Hill)
- Boulder Creek Golf & Country Club - Boulder Creek/Highway 236
- Cliff Crest Bed & Breakfast Inn - near the Boardwalk
- Darling House - in Santa Cruz
- Davenport Roadhouse Inn - in Davenport
- Fairview Manor - in Ben Lomond
- Felton Crest Inn - in Felton
- Flora Vista Inn - in La Selva Beach
- Freedom Rose House - in Watsonville
- Hinds Victorian Guest House - in (Downtown)
- Howden Castle Historic castle next to the San Lorenzo River in Ben Lomond
- Inn at Depot Hill - in Capitola
- Mangels House - in Aptos
- Monarch Cove Inn - in Capitola
- Pacific Blue Inn - (Downtown)
- Pacific Garden Inn
- Pleasure Point Inn - in the Pleasure Point area of east Santa Cruz
- Redwood Croft - Mountain retreat in the Santa Cruz Mountains
- Redwood Reflections - in the Santa Cruz Mountains
- Sand Rock Farm B and B - in Aptos
- West Cliff Inn - near the Boardwalk.
|This entry is a seed - a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help the Santa Cruz Wiki by expanding it! Simply click on the "Edit" button.|