Whether you wake up really early or go to bed after the sun rises, many parts of the city become buzzing with activity before the majority of residents can even hit the snooze button.
- Emily's Bakery Opens at 5:30am everyday.
- Ferrell's Donuts Open 24 hours
- Gayle's Bakery and Roticceria Opens at 6:30am everyday
- Kelly's French Bakery Opens at 7am daily
- The Bagelry Opens at 6:30 on weekdays, 7:30 on weekends
- The Buttery Opens at 7am daily
Coffee Houses and Coffee Bars
Most coffee places open pretty early, since that's when people tend to need a caffeine jolt. However, these are the only ones that SCWiki can verify at the moment.
- Cafe Ella Opens at 6:30am Monday through Saturday in Watsonville
- Cafe aRoma in Soquel opens at 6am Monday through Friday and 8AM on Saturday and Sunday
- Caffe Bene Opens at 7am Monday through Friday
- Coffee Nine in Ben Lomond Opens at 4:30am Monday through Friday, 6am on weekends
- Coffeetopia Opens at 6am
- Firefly Coffee House Opens at 6:30am daily
- Lulu Carpenter's (at the end of Pacific Avenue) opens at 6AM
- Peet's Coffee & Tea Opens at 5am everyday Downtown and at 5am Monday through Friday in Scotts Valley and Capitola, 6am on weekends
- The Coffee House Opens at 6am Monday thru Saturday, 7am Sunday
- Verve Coffee Roasters Downtown opens at 6:30 am everday. 41st opens at 6 am M-F
- Fins Coffee Opens at 5:30 am M-F and 6 am Saturday and Sunday
- Midtown Cafe Opens at 7am Tues-F and 8AM on Saturday and Sunday
Groceries, Drug Stores and Convenience Stores
- Safeway The Aptos, Felton, and Scotts Valley locations are open 24 hours. All other locations open at 5 am.
- Steve's Good To Go - The convenience store opens at 4 am. Gas station open 24 hours.
- Denny's Open 24 hours
- Jack in the Box Drive-thru open 24 hours.
- Linda's Seabreeze Cafe Opens at 6am
- Main Street Bagels (Capitola) Opens at 6am on weekdays and 7am on weekends
- McDonald's Opens at 5 am.
- Silver Spur Opens at 6am
- Santa Cruz Diner Open 24 hours
- Zachary's Opens at 7am Tuesday thru Sunday (closed Monday)
|This entry is a seed - a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help the Santa Cruz Wiki by expanding it! Simply click on the "Edit" button.|