Santa Cruz has a variety of recreational clubs and interest groups organized by and for people of all ages.
- Santa Cruz Bead Society
- Stitchers by the Sea is the local chapter of the Embroiderers Guild of America
- Aptos Grange NO 800
- Elks Lodge BPOE No 1300 (Watsonville)
- Independent Order of Oddfellows
- Japanese American Citizens League
- Knights of Columbus Council 958 (Watsonville)
- Knights of Columbus Council 971 (Santa Cruz)
- Masonic Lodge Soquel-Pajaro
- Native Daughters of the Golden West (Santa Cruz)
- Native Sons of the Golden West (Santa Cruz)
- Omega Nu of Santa Cruz
- Paradise Park Masonic Club
- Santa Cruz Elks Lodge 824
- Santa Cruz Host Lions Club
- Santa Cruz Moose Lodge 545
- Santa Cruz - San Lorenzo Valley Masonic Lodge No. 38
- Mom and Baby Playgroup Meet other moms and babies. Every Thursday 10am to noon at Mountain Community Resources at 231 Main street in Ben Lomond.
- Together in the Park, meeting with other parents and children every Tuesday, 10am to noon at Jose Avenue Park in Live Oak
- Together Playgroup Parents, caregivers and children meet for snacks, crafts, music, stories and play activities every Wednesday, 10:30am to noon at the Redwood Christian Center (6869 Highway 9 in Felton).
- Junior Lifeguards
- Santa Cruz Derby Girls
- Salle Santa Cruz Fencing Club
- Santa Cruz Archers
- Santa Cruz Lawn Bowling Club
- Santa Cruz Longboard Union
- Santa Cruz Shorinji Kempo
- Santa Cruz Rollergirls
- Santa Cruz Rowing Club
- Santa Cruz Track Club
- Santa Cruz Yacht Club
- Architects Association of Santa Cruz County
- Boys & Girls Club of Santa Cruz
- Chinese Student Association
- CruzHOG Local Harley-Davidson owners group.
- Santa Cruz Mountains Wine Club
- Santa Cruz Ghost Hunters
- Santa Cruz Scooter Club A local scooter riders club.
- Smaug Non-Windows OS computer users group.
|This entry is a seed - a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help the Santa Cruz Wiki by expanding it! Simply click on the "Edit" button.|