|6299 Gushee Street, Felton, CA 95018-9140|
|Tue & Thu: 1 pm - 5 pm|
|March 15, 1956.|
The Felton library branch building was built in 1893. It was the location for the Felton Presbyterian Church until they moved into a larger facility in 1955. This library is also known as the Faye G. Belardi Memorial Library, and is the oldest branch building in the Santa Cruz County library system.
In 1978 it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
The building was listed as an historic landmark by the Museum of Art and History in 1988.