This is a simple list of people editing the wiki. Add yourself!
You can also see some user statistics.
For general pages about members of the community, such as artists, musicians, politicians, famous locals, etc. see People of Santa Cruz.
- Francis de Winter - World recognized Solar Pioneer Innovator, The de Winter ''Heat Exchange Factor'' Holds 2 US Patents, Writer, Founder of Atlas Corporation & Francis de Winter & Associates and a Leader in Local Civic Activities
- Flip Sophie - Local musician (Bassist) and restaurant owner.
- AlexDarocy - An artist and hiker, he's lived in Santa Cruz County for 94.7% of his life
- TeddDunham - Lived in south county,mid county and downtown.1978-1998
- Graham Freeman - Tech consultant who returned to Santa Cruz in 2007 after a 4-year absence
- Harlan A Super-Local
- KarenKefauver Freelance Writer, Social Media Consultant
- AaronLehmann The Almighty Creator!
- MaryLieth One of the Santa Cruz Wiki's key early contibutors and all around great former Santa Cruzan
- ninamoore Artist living in the Santa Cruz mountains.
- JohnSingewald - Seacliff beach youth, music store owner,guitarist guitar teacher 25 years
- StormyStrong - Stormy Strong - Singer/songwriter from Santa Cruz
- tcnsc A Super-Local
- CherylWelch - Portrait & Nature Photographer based out of Boulder Creek
- KarenPetersen - Bookkeeper and food photographer in Santa Cruz
- PBateman - Freshman at UC Santa Cruz
- DavidBurns - UCSC Student
2010-11-08 10:39:20 Fred Arellano ~ Photographer —220.127.116.11
2010-12-03 07:27:35 Would anyone know if Geno ever owned an old Hawaiian concert ukulele on Whig he wrote Geno on the from of the Headstock? Thanks —18.104.22.168
2011-05-14 21:54:08 Mariah Roberts- Artist, teacher, Mom at www.arthoughtaction.com —MariahRoberts
2011-05-26 00:54:01 Where's JAMES DURBIN's entry, man? —22.214.171.124