There is a large number of public, private, alternative education, trades & vocational schools and universities throughout Santa Cruz County. There are also plenty of educational programs, workshops, and seminars held in Santa Cruz all year round.
Bonny Doon Elementary School District
Happy Valley Elementary School District
Live Oak School District
Mountain Elementary School District
Pacific Elementary School district
Pajaro Valley Unified School District
San Lorenzo Valley Unified School District
Santa Cruz City Schools District
Scotts Valley Unified School District
Soquel Union Elementary School District
Alternative Education Schools
- Cesar E. Chavez School for Social Change — Grades: 7-12.
- Esperanza Middle School — Grades: 6-8.
- Loudon Nelson Community School
- Natural Bridges High School — Grades: 10-12
- Oasis Independent Studies — Grades: 9-12.
- Pacific Collegiate School — Grades: 7-12, charter school.
- Robert A. Hartman School — Grades: 7-12.
- San Lorenzo Valley Community School — Grades: 7-12.
- Santa Cruz Community School — Grades: 7-10 grade, male students.
- SCORE (Santa Cruz Online Reality Education) — Grades: 9-12.
- Second Opportunity for Students Program — Grades: 9-12.
- Esperanza Middle School — Grades: 6-8
- Star Community School — Grades: 7-12.
- Success Academy — Grades: 9-12.
- Teen Center School — Grades: 9-12.
- Teenage Parents Program — Grades: 9-12.
- Valley Independent Prep School — Grades: 9-12.
- VISTA Community School — Grades: 9-12.
- Wagner Cottage Transition Program — Grades: 8-12.
- Watsonville Community School — Grades: 9-12.
- White Oak High School — Grades: 9-12.
- Alternative Family Education — K-12th grade.
- Boulder Creek Home School — K-6th grade.
- Coast Redwood Junior High Home School — Grades: 7-8.
- Coast Redwood High School — Grades: 9-12.
- Fall Creek Home School — K-6th grade.
- Merit Academy — Preschool-12th grade.
- Ocean Alternative Education Center — K-8th grade.
- Ocean Grove Charter School — K-12th grade.
- SLV Home School — K-12th grade.
Court Referral Schools
- DeWitt Anderson School — Grades: 7-12, female students.
- Escuela Quetzal — Grades: 9-12.
- Luna PARK Academy — Grades: 8-11.
- Robert A. Hartman School
- YES (Youth Experiencing Success) — Grades: 8-12.
- Aptos Academy — K-8th grade.
- Baymonte Christian School — Preschool-8th grade.
- Beach High School — Grades: 9-12.
- Carden School of Santa Cruz — K-8th grade.
- Empire Academy — Grades: 6-12.
- Gateway School — K-8th grade.
- Georgiana Bruce Kirby Preparatory School — Grades: 6-12.
- Good Shepherd Catholic School — Pre-Kindergarten - 8th grade.
- Green Valley Christian School — Preschool - 12th grade.
- Holy Cross School — Preschool-8th grade.
- Monterey Bay Academy — Grades: 9-12.
- Monte Vista Christian School — Grades: 6-12.
- Moreland Notre Dame School — K-8th grade.
- Mount Madonna School — Pre-Kindergarten - 12th grade.
- New Horizons School — K-5th grade.
- Orchard School — K-6th grade.
- Santa Cruz Children's Schools — K-6th grade.
- Santa Cruz Montessori School — Preschool-9th grade.
- Santa Cruz Waldorf School — K-12th grade.
- Saint Francis Central Coast Catholic High School — Grades: 9-12.
- Saint Lawrence Academy — K-8th grade.
- Salesian Elementary & Junior High School — K-8th grade.
- Spring Hill School - Advanced K-8 Education — K-8th grade.
- Tara Redwood School -- Preschool - 5th grade.
- Twin Lakes Christian School — K-6th grade.
- VHM Christian School — K-8th grade.
- Cabrillo Community College
- Swanton Pacific Ranch — Cal Poly's College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences extension.
- Bauman College Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts
- The Cosmo Factory Cosmetology Academy
- East West School of Planetary Herbology
- Five Branches Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Monsbey College
- Shoreline School of Cosmetology
- Watsonville Institute of Cosmetology
- Branciforte Small School Campus
- Culinary Center of Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Free Skool
- Santa Cruz Adult School
- Santa Cruz School For Tarot and Qabalah Study
- Seven Directions Institute of Art & Science
- Watsonville/Aptos Adult Education
- Children’s Learning Museum
- City of Santa Cruz Parks and Recreation
- City of Watsonville Parks and Community Services
- Literacy Center (Watsonville)
- Love Apple Farms
- O'Neill Sea Odyssey
- Santa Cruz County Regional Occupational Program (R.O.P.)
- Association of Mexican-American Educators
- Friends of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries
- Gay-Straight Alliance
- Santa Cruz Education Foundation
- Scotts Valley Educational Foundation
- Community Organizations
- Spiritual Organizations
- Student Movements and Protests
- Santa Cruz History
- Louden Nelson
|This entry is a seed - a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help the Santa Cruz Wiki by expanding it! Simply click on the "Edit" button.|