Templates are pages that help provide a standardized page structure for related topics. This is a simple list of the templates for starting new pages with. To use these templates for creating new pages, simply select the template in the "Create a new page..." dialog.
List of templates
This is a list of the templates on the wiki that you can use when creating a page.
- Templates/Alphabetic — A pre-linked alphabetically divided page
Templates/Business — used when creating a page for a business
- Templates/Departed Business — used when creating a page for a departed business
- Templates/Cafe —
- Templates/Class —
- Templates/Cooperative —
- Templates/Disambiguation — when creating a disambiguation page
- Templates/Graffiti Gallery Piece — for use for entries in the Graffiti Gallery
- Templates/List — See also Alphabetic Template
- Templates/Location — used for cities, neighborhoods, streets, etc.
- Templates/Movie Filmed Locally
- Templates/Organization — for clubs, charities, organizations, etc.
- Templates/Park — for the parks in town. Has space to list park features
- Templates/Person —
- Templates/Phone — used when documenting a phone for the Payphone Project
- Templates/Public Art Piece
- Templates/Public Official —
- Templates/Publication —
- Templates/Radio Station —
- Templates/Restaurant —
- Templates/School —
- Templates/Shopping Center —
- Templates/Street —
- Templates/Talk Page — standard Talk Page disclaimer
- Templates/UCSC Department