Opportunities Just for Kids and Teens
- The Santa Cruz Junior Lifeguard program and little lifeguard programs give kids and teens who have achieved specific levels of swimming capabilities to learn more about marine safety during the summer. Individuals must pass a swim test to be eligible for this program. Visit the website for more info.
- Santa Cruz Teen Center is looking for teens, ages 12 to 18, to be on the Teen Center Advisory Board. The board makes decisions and plans events for the center. Applications are available at the center.
- The SC city Captain's Corps is a summer volunteer program for teens, age 15 to 17, who have had at least one season of participation in the city's Junior Guard program. The Corps works with the Junior Guard and Little Guard programs to assist in teaching aquatic skill and safety. The Santa Cruz city website has more info about this program.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Santa Cruz County
- Santa Cruz Teen Center is looking for teen allies, mentors, tutors and instructors. For ore info call (831) 420-6237.
|This entry is a seed - a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help the Santa Cruz Wiki by expanding it! Simply click on the "Edit" button.|