|nsite, 159-160 High Street, Northallerton, DL7 8JZ|
Tel: 01609 777662
Freephone: 0800 008 7452
Compass REACH - North Yorkshire Service for Young People
Young people aged from 9 to 19 (and up to 25 for those with special educational needs or disabilities) across North Yorkshire affected by substance misuse, poor sexual health and issues relating to emotional wellbeing and mental health, can access free help, advice and practical support at Compass REACH.
Guidance and support from people who care
If you are affected by any of these issues, you will find confidential, caring and compassionate support from your local Compass REACH team. Our experienced specialists will help you to make lasting changes to your lifestyle that will improve your long-term health and emotional wellbeing. We’ll help to reduce the risk of harm to yourself and others, and put you on the path to achieving your full potential in life.
Our services are offered in partnership with Harrogate & District NHS Foundation Trust (HDFT).
Supporting mental and physical health across North Yorkshire
All Compass REACH services are provided at a venue to suit you, other than your home. Our full range of services for young people includes:
· Emotional wellbeing and mental health support.
· Substance misuse support, including alcohol and drugs.
· Blood borne virus (BBV) screening and vaccinations.
· Pregnancy testing and support.
· Chlamydia screening.
· Signposting to services.
· Emergency hormonal contraception prescribing (levonelle).
· Support around sexual risk-taking behaviours.
· Psychosocial support to people receiving opiate substitute prescribing from adult services.