- Entertainment, Night Time, Music Scene, Dancing, Media
- Art, Art Galleries, Museums, Local Artists, Public Art
- Schools, Research & Development, Libraries, Study Spots, Coworking spaces, makerspaces
- Outdoor Activities, Exercise, Gyms, Sports
- Shopping Centers, Salons and Barbers, Bookstores, Gift Shops
- Clothing Stores, Laundry & Drycleaning
- Living Cheaply, Discounts and Freebies
- Memorials, Volunteer Opportunities, Bathrooms
- Classified Ads, Lost Pets, Wiki Community
- Townies, Town Flora, Town Fauna
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores, International Foods, Convenience Stores
- Restaurants, Coffee, Buffets, Cheap Food, Breakfast, Lunch Specials
- Vegetarian Options, Vegan Options
- Dog-friendly restaurants
- Town History, Historic Places, Glossary, Breaking News
- Weather, Environment, Geography, Maps, Data
- Media, Blogs
- About Seattle local government, City Council, Elections
- Transportation, Automobiles, Gas Stations, Covell vs. Cowell, Bicycling, Seattle without a car
- Rental Housing Guide, Residences, Apartments, Cooperative Housing, Real Estate, Hotels
- Crime, Police Department, Fire Department
We hold write-a-thons and other events where you can come and learn how to edit the wiki, and contribute pages, photos, etc.
You can edit LocalWiki Seattle at the weekly Code for Seattle meetups.
For more information visit the Code for Seattle meetup page.
Edit LocalWiki Seattle anytime.
Or, of course, you can edit SeattleWiki from wherever you want. Whenever you want. Go for it.
You can even organize your own SeattleWiki editing parties focused on whatever Seattle-related topic interests you. If you want help organizing or just getting started with that kind of event, feel free to email Seth Vincent at email@example.com.
Here are a few useful pages to get you started contributing:
Click on All Pages at the top to see what else is there now.
You can edit this and any other page by clicking the Edit button.