812 Guerrero Street is a seven unit building in the Mission.
In 2014 it became the site of anti-eviction protests after Jack Halprin, an attorney at Google who lives in and owns the property, initiated Ellis Act evictions against the 6 other tenants of the building.
Here's a video of a protest at 812 Guerrero on 4/11/2014 (video by Mission Local):
- 2014-04-11: "Protesters Gather at Google Lawyer’s Apartments" Mission Local
- 2014-04-11: "SF housing protests get personal as another Googler is confronted at home" Ars Technica
- 2014-04-12: "Another Googler (And Serial Evictor) Personally Targeted in Ellis Act Protests" Uptown Almanac
- 2014-06-25: "Google VP Promises Action for Evicted Tenant" Mission Local
- 2014-07-17: "Gay Google Exec Battles SF Tenants" Bay Area Reporter