The Anti-Eviction Mapping Project is a mapping, data-visualization, data analysis, and digital storytelling collective formed to document the dispossession of San Francisco Residents and to facilitate collective resistance.
They typically work out of the San Francisco Tenants' Union offices at 558 Capp Street.
Email: [email protected]
- Eviction Pledge Map, where you can look up an address to determine its eviction history, and pledge never to rent or buy from a landlord or speculator who has profited off of displacement.
- Crowdsourced Map of Loss and Displacement, where you can share your story, photo, of video on a geolocation platform, and add to the map.
- Time-lapse maps of Ellis Act Evictions and all No-Fault Evictions that have taken place since 1997. We have also mapped evictions of seniors and people with disabilities over the last three years, with information about the landlords and speculators who have displaced them.
- Map of serial evictions.
- Map of income inequality.
- Map of no-fault evictions surrounding tech bus stops.
- And more?