Clean up the Plaza is an effort that describes itself as:
"We are a coalition of Residents, Merchants, and Visitors who use the 16 Mission Bart Station in our daily travels. The area around the Plaza on these corners is in deplorable condition. We have lived in danger and with the blight of this corner for too long. Our neighborhood deserves better access to safe, clean and walkable transportation corridors."
- Official website, cleanuptheplaza.com
- "The battle of 16th and Mission: Inside the campaign to “clean up” the plaza and build luxury housing" - on 48 Hills
- "Clean Up The Plaza run by political consultant with ties to developers" - in The Guardian
- "16th Street Businesses Would Like Someone to Do Something About 16th and Mission" - in Uptown Almanac
- "Astroturfing a Sea Change at 16th and Mission" - in Uptown Almanac