Haas-Schreiner Photo was a San Francisco photography studio that operated in the 1930s.
The company was also referred to as "Haas-Schreiner Photo, Roof Studio, San Francisco". Their office was located at 625 Market Street.
The studio was operated by Rudolph D. Haas (1895-1968) and Phineas Elton Schreiner (1897-1951).
Both Haas and Schreiner were photographers at the San Francisco Examiner in the 1920s. In 1926 Schreiner left the Examiner to manage the East-West Photo-News Service. Haas left the Examiner in 1929 to set up a commercial photography studio. By 1933, the studio "Haas-Schreiner Photo" appear in credits for images published in the San Francisco Chronicle. The last mention of "Haas-Schreiner Photo" in the Chronicle is in 1938. By the 1940s, "Haas Photo" appears. Census records from the 1940 and 1950 census also suggest the two photographers separated but continued to practice photography.
Rudolph D. Haas obituary, San Francisco Chronicle, April 3, 1968, pg. 40.
1934 San Francisco City Directory (Via ancestry)