|2800 24th Street , at York|
|Most recent owner (2010) was Michael "Spike" Krouse|
|1947, perhaps earlier.|
|Cash only (but like any other cash-only bar, there's an ATM with a big fee inside)|
It had one pool table, a $3 photo booth, and an interesting jukebox (Rancid and Minor Threat mashed up against Motley Crue, Madonna, Snoop Dog, and fantastic soundtracks).
Specials (in 2007, who knows how relevant these are now):
- Monday: $1.50 Bud
- Tuesday: $5 Pabst Pitchers
- Wednesday: $1 Hammes cans
- Thursday: $2 Bud Tallboys
- Friday: $2 Well Drinks from 4-9 p.m.
- Saturday: $1 Pabst from 4-9 p.m.
- Sunday: $2.50 Jager shots
Happy hour was Monday-Friday from 4-8 p.m. $2.50 Well Drinks and $2.50 Domestic Draft