What do you know about Niles North Fine Arts Parents and Patrons? The primary purpose of Niles North Fine Arts Parents & Patrons (NNFAPP) is to foster, promote and expand community support of the Niles North Fine Arts. The Fine Arts Departments includes Band, Choir, Orchestra, Theatre, Art, and Dance (Auroris). The group is made up of volunteer parents or community members who want to volunteer to help in various areas of the Fine Arts Department. Volunteering can include; selling concessions, organizing meals for tech week, passing out fundraising materials, chaperoning, manning tables at events, promoting grants available to students, fundraising events, They meet monthly and the public is welcome. You can find meeting schedule on their website at
The goals of the organization are
- To ensure that the fine arts are part of a complete, well-rounded education at Niles North High School.
- To offer aid in helping fine arts students reach their full potential.
- To help enhance the overall experience of fine arts students.
- To help increase student participation in, and exposure to, fine arts activities.
- To increase parent and community involvement in supporting fine arts activities.
- To improve communication between fine arts parents, students, teachers, school administrators and the community.
The organization relies on monies collected from yearly membership, and various fundraisers throughout the year to award financial grants to Niles North students who apply for private lessons, master classes, creative workshops/seminars, online courses, art classes, dance classes, educational periodicals, participation in outside ensembles and programs.
Niles North Fine Arts Parents and Patrons Incorporated as a not-for-profit charitable organization Dec. 19, 2000,