Electric barbeques are available for public use in many public parks and National Parks across Sydney. Most are coin operated and generally provided and maintained by the local council or National Park authority.
Location of Electric Barbeques in Sydney (please add public barbeques in your area to the list):
- Bronte Park, 2 Barbeques Bronte Beach, Waverley Council.
- Tamarama Beach, 2 Barbeques, Waverley Council (looking a bit worse for wear)
- Bondi Beach (north end), 2 Barbeques in Biddigal Reserve, Waverley Council
- Bondi Beach near Children's Playground, 4 Barbeques.
- Grant Reserve (southern end of Coogee Beach), Randwick City Council
- Clovelly Beach (along northern walkway near picnic shetlers), Randwick City Council.