This page is to help you find a children's playground in Sydney. Please add playgrounds in your area to the list.
- Tamarama Beach A fairly basic playground. Not particularly good for younger children. Shadecloth. Provided and maintained by Waverley Council.
- Bronte Park, Bronte Beach. While this is a very popular playground due to it's location on Bronte Beach, it is one of the more basic playgrounds in the eastern suburbs and the majority of the equipment has recently been removed by Waverley Council for safety reasons. A new spinning wheel has been installed on the hill which is good for older kids.
- Clovelly Beach. A small playground at the western end of the beach, good for little kids, not so good for older children.
- Grant Reserve, Coogee Beach has an excellent playground with equipment for little and bigs kids, sound, climbing and more. Provided & maintained by Randwick City Council.
- Burnie Park, Clovelly (next to Clovelly Public School). This is one of the best playgrounds in the Eastern Suburbs with a huge array of equipment, large slides, flying foxes and stuff for all ages. A Randwick City Council playground.
- Queens Park Playground, Queens Park. Excellent & well maintained playground. Fully fenced, great for all ages, sandpit with digger, ropes, carved wooden lizards and climbing equipment and suitable for picnics. Shade cloth over some sections. Provided & maintained by the Centennial Parklands Trust.