Visiting Syracuse, New York can be a fun experience in a university town with a lot of things for visitors to do and see. Whether it is your first time in Syracuse or you are a regular visitor to the area, here is a list of things to do and see that might help you along your way.
- Refer to the Syracuse Convention & Visitors Bureau website for:
- Places to Stay and Dine,
- things to See and Do,
- as well as Visitor Guide and Coupons.
- Explore the Neighborhoods
- or Plan an Event.
- See their Event Calendar
- Refer to the City of Syracuse Visitors Page
- Pickup or request a Chamber of Commerce Travel Guide
- Stop by a local AAA - Western NY Office and get maps and guides.
- Next you may want to check out some of our local Hotels & Motels to stay at while in town
Day Visitors and Regulars
- Check out DowntownSyracuse.com for shopping, dining, events, etc.
- Visit the Syracuse Heritage Area Website or stop by their Visitor Center at the Erie Canal Museum - 318 Erie Blvd East
- Browse our Syracuse Wiki for:
- Refer to the Map on DowntownSyracuse.com - click on Parking Lots and/or Parking Garages or download their Parking Map and/or Parking Rates PDF files.