Is MOPS for you?
If you are a mom who...
- is pregnant or has a child newborn thru kindergarten...
- desires to make new friends...
- wants to share the challenges and joys of motherhood...
- is looking for opportunities for personal growth through trusted resources...
YES! MOPS is for you!
MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers. MOPS International exists to meet the needs of every mom - urban, suburban and rural moms, stay-at-home and working moms, teen single and married moms - moms with different lifestyles who all share a similar desire to be the very best moms they can be! MOPS recognizes that the years from infancy through kindergarten are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs.
Saint Paul's MOPS was founded in 2010. We meet the 2nd Thursday of each month (September - May) from 9:15-11:30 in the church parlor. Our meetings are designed with YOU in mind. They will be a place where you can come and recharge yourself and know that your little ones are in a safe and loving environment. We will have food, friends, and new friends. We will do fun crafts and have knowledgeable guest speakers come and talk to us about topics that are relevant to our lives as mothers of preschoolers. Also, we have a fun childcare program (MOPPETS) to include some enrichment for our kids as well!
In addition to the monthly meeting, we also have Moms' Night Outs at various locations, playgroups and family parties throughout the year.
Is there a cost?
Yes, every person in any MOPS group in any city pays a $23.95 annual fee to MOPS International and is entitled to receive benefits of membership.
Exclusive MOPS Membership 2012-2013 Benefits include:
- NEW! Exclusive coupon site with discount offers from your favorite mom sponsors — minimum $22 value
- A fun MOPS reusable shopping bag, matching bookmark and magnet
- MOMSense Magazine — one-year subscription
- Weekly inspirational Mom-E-Mail
St Paul's MOPS also charges only $5 per meeting, which covers the cost of snacks, craft supplies and childcare during the meeting.
St Paul's is located at 1700 N Meridian Rd Tallahassee, FL 32303.
Contact Caroline Fleischer at [email protected]yahoo.com to register or for more information.