Mysers Park is a beautiful tree-filled park encompassing nature trails and an aquatic center, plus tennis courts and a baseball field. Explore the creek bed! Pet-friendly! Natural trails and paved sidewalks run through the park. Adjacent to Woodland Drives Neighborhood, in close proximity to Capitol City Country Club and Golf Course.
- Myers Park is surrounded by a Historic Neighborhood, with houses dating back to 1948 and older.
- Blackberries grow on the North side of the park, near the neighborhood of Smoky Hollow.
- Close to the DeSoto Site Historic State Park
- The nature trail contains exercise stops.
- Will soon link to the brand new Cascades Park, a project by Blueprint 2000
|Located South of Apalachee Pkway, near Capitol|
|Wade Wehunt Aquatic Center|
|covered picnic area|
|Annual Easter Egg Hunt|
Also see Parks for info on other local parks.