According to the localWiki Guide, an edit party is simple: "get some people together to work on the wiki together." An edit party is also useful for recruiting/introducing new people to wiki concepts and procedures and to meet other editors in person.
Next Edit Party: April 20, 4-6pm, Seed Coworking
The 6th Edit Party will be Saturday, April 20th from 4-6pm at Seed Coworking. The special theme will be "Historical Content & ToledoWiki".
- Where: Seed Coworking is located at 25 South Saint Clair Street in downtown Toledo. There should be plenty of free street parking on S. St. Clair.
- What will we do: We will have a special guest and presentation about Toledo region history efforts and how ToledoWiki might support them.
- 4:00 - 4:30pm: Socializing, editing and individual introductions to ToledoWiki (for new attendees).
- 4:30 - 5:00pm: Presentation by Arjun Sabharwal.
- 5:00 - 6:00pm: Discussion about historical content and ToledoWiki. Group and individual editing.
- What to bring: A laptop, power supply. Free, high-quality WiFi will be available.
- Please RSVP at the Facebook event. Invite others to the Facebook event.