We all need them from time to time to do our, ahem, business. And businesses, mostly restaurants and Shopping Malls are where we find the easiest to access public bathrooms. Through the summer, most larger parks also have washrooms which are open from morning til around sunset most days. Public libraries, located in most neighbourhoods, also have free public washrooms.
Following is an initial list of bathrooms that are open year round to the public across Toronto.
- Don Mills Station - by the collector's booth & store.
- Downsview Station - by the collector's booth & escalators.
- Dufferin Mall - By the Food Court (open during mall hours)
- Eaton Centre - Lots of bathrooms (open during mall hours)
- Eglinton Station - by convenience store
- Fairview Mall - By the Food Court (open during mall hours)
- Finch Station
- Kipling Subway Station, On the bus plaform (upper level)"
- Kennedy Station
- Nathan Phillips Square, South west quadrant behind the skate rental and info booth.
- Manulife Centre - basement floor by the security desk (open during mall hours)
- Movie Theatres - you can use many movie theatre washrooms without buying a ticket
- Sheppard Station - by the collector's booth.
- Toronto Reference Libary - It's a big libary with lots of bathrooms. Its on Yonge, 1 block north of Bloor
Union Station - Several bathrooms (not in the ttc station but in the Train Station section)
- by the Cinnabun in little food court in the Go Transit section
- on the hallway to the Rogers Centre
- where you board actual via trains.
- Yonge & Bloor Subway station, Southbound plaform by the payphones & store.
- Yorkdale Mall - Lots of bathrooms (open during mall hours)
|This entry is a seed, a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help Toronto Wiki by expanding it! Login if needed then click the "Edit" button.|
|This article is in need of a Photo. You can add your image to this page, login if needed then click "Edit" then click the "Files" button.|