|Bloor and Lansdowne, Bloordale|
|Bloor Street West and Lansdowne Avenue|
|Basically at the intersection and the few blocks around it|
- Blansdowne is Bloor and Lansdowne, on Funkaoshi's Flickr.
- Michael's Bloor-Lansdowne Blog also fills his Flickr with neighbourhood pics.
- http://twitter.com/bloorlansdowne - now you can follow this intersection neighbourhood on Twitter.
|Businesses in the Area|
- GigPark, your place for great business recommendations
- Holy Oak Cafe, a comfortable cafe with a delectable menu
- Starving Artist, the neighbourhood place for waffles
Fun for Kids
Sing with the High Park Choirs of Toronto! Divisional choirs for children aged 5 to 18. http://www.highparkchoirs.org Despite the name, the choirs include children from 55 different schools across Toronto. We're a short ride west of Blansdowne in Bloor West Village. Artistic staff include internationally-renowned conductor Zimfira Poloz, Margaret Stanfield, Marina Filippova and Sheldon Rose. Children have lots of fun and learn while developing their vocal skills. Come and sit in on a rehearsal, attend a concert or an event. To audition, please contact [email protected]
Blansdowne is home to the Club Paradise, a strip club infamous for its large neon sign and the fact it shares a wall with a church.
|This entry is a seed, a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help Toronto Wiki by expanding it! Login if needed then click the "Edit" button.|
|This article is in need of a Photo. You can add your image to this page, login if needed then click "Edit" then click the "Files" button.|