Downsview's fireworks, set to music, start at 10:00 p.m. Ontario Place Fireworks, set to music, start at 10:30 p.m.
Other locations hosting Canada Day events include:
- Harbourfront Centre: Music, film, performances and free canoe rides.
- Ontario Place: Open for business during the day, as well as fireworks at 10:30 p.m.
- Exhibition Place: CHIN International Picnic featuring performers, animals, exhibitors and midway rides.
- Centennial Park in Etobicoke: Ribfest paired with kids entertainment such as carnival rides, climbing wall and pony rides, ended by fireworks at dusk.
- Toronto Zoo: Free face painting for children 12 and under, buskers and birthday cake served at 2 p.m.
- Woodbine Park: Canada Day Jam featuring Emerson Drive, Jason Blaine, Amanda Wilkinson, Tara Oram, One More Girl and more. Also features beer garden, vendor alley, Gibson Guitar Tour Bus and "Family Fun Zone."
- Dundas Square: Multicultural festival featuring music and dancing from noon to 8 p.m., followed by a Michael Jackson DJ tribute and dance party.
- High Park: MP Gerard Kennedy hosts Arts Picnic from 1 to 4 p.m. Hotdogs and picnic fare will mix with performances and workshops by dance, music and theatre groups.
- Queen's Park hosts 21-gun salute, inflatable games, face painting, sports challenges and carnival games until 5 p.m.
Canada Day festivities in municipalities outside the city of Toronto will continue as usual.
The cancelled Canada Day events include:
- Amesbury Canada Day, Amesbury Park - Ashbridges Bay Fireworks - Canada Day Event, Earlscourt Park - Somali-Canada Day, Earl Bales Park - Ontario Australian Football Championships, Colonel Samuel Smith Park - Peanut Town Festival, Oriole Park - North - East York Toronto Canada Day, Stan Wadlow Park - MPP Canada Day Event - Don Valley West MPP, Flemingdon Park - Shomoy Mela, Detonia Park - Canada Day Celebrations, Thompson Memorial Park/ Miliken District Park - Canada Day Celebration, St. James Park - 16th Annual Neighbours Together, Riverdale Park East - Canada Day Festival, Kew Gardens - Canada Day, Mel Lastman Square