How To Get There by Public Transit
Take the Lakeshore GO Train to the Exhibition station. GO Trains on the Lakeshore line take you right to the CNE gates.
- Union Subway Station: take the 509 Harbourfront Streetcar West
- Bathurst Subway Station: take the 511 Bathurst Streetcar South
- Dufferin Subway Station: take the 29 Dufferin Bus South
- Dundas West Subway Station: take the 193 Exhibition Rocket
- The CNE has two off-site lots and a number of on-site lots. Parking rates vary in price between $10 and $25 depending on the day, time and proximity of the lot.
- During the Horse Show, horse trailers and trucks will be parked at the Gore Lot just outside the Princes Gates.
- During the CNE, it is recommended that CNE visitors attending on busy days such as weekend days park downtown or at a GO Station and arrive by Public Transit.
August 15 - September 1 2008
Hours of Operation (Except Labour Day)
- Gates open: 10:00am to 10:00 pm
- Grounds open: 10:00am to Midnight
- Buildings open: 10:00am to 10:00pm
- Casino open: Noon to 6:00am
North American Midway Entertainment rides:
- 11:00am to Midnight* (Weekdays)
- 10:00am to Midnight* (Weekends)
Please note the Kiddie Midway closes at 11:00pm daily.
Where Exhibition Place
2007 Admission Prices
- General Admission: $14
- Seniors (60 yrs & better): $10
- Children (13 yrs. & under): $10
- Family Pass (2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children): $42
- Babes in Arms (2 yrs. & under): Free
Note: Entry to Ontario Place during the fair is included with your CNE admission. Ontario Place Rides and the IMAX theatre are not included. Tickets are non-refundable.
Ride Prices Ride cards are available on site at any North American Midway Entertainment ticket booth. You can purchase a card with just enough units for one ride or you can choose to ride all day.
Ride Coupons (Each ride requires 3 to 6 units.)
- 1 unit: $1
- 11 units: $10
- 22 units: $20
- 55 units: $50
Ride All Day Midway Pass (Does not include Ontario Place Rides): $31 (plus admission)