Also known as The EX or The CNE. It's a yearly fair where people can shop, go on midway rides, eat all kinds of food, play those games for the stuffed animals,
How To Get There by Public Transit
Take the Lakeshore GO Train to the Exhibition station. GO Trains on the Lakeshore line take you right to the CNE gates.
- Union Subway Station: take the 509 Harbourfront Streetcar West
- Bathurst Subway Station: take the 511 Bathurst Streetcar South
- Dufferin Subway Station: take the 29 Dufferin Bus South
- Dundas West Subway Station: take the 193 Exhibition Rocket
- The CNE has two off-site lots and a number of on-site lots. Parking rates vary in price between $10 and $25 depending on the day, time and proximity of the lot.
- During the Horse Show, horse trailers and trucks will be parked at the Gore Lot just outside the Princes Gates.
- During the CNE, it is recommended that CNE visitors attending on busy days such as weekend days park downtown or at a GO Station and arrive by Public Transit.
August 15 - September 1 2008
Hours of Operation (Except Labour Day)
- Gates open: 10:00am to 10:00 pm
- Grounds open: 10:00am to Midnight
- Buildings open: 10:00am to 10:00pm
- Casino open: Noon to 6:00am
North American Midway Entertainment rides:
- 11:00am to Midnight* (Weekdays)
- 10:00am to Midnight* (Weekends)
Please note the Kiddie Midway closes at 11:00pm daily.
Where Exhibition Place
2007 Admission Prices
- General Admission: $14
- Seniors (60 yrs & better): $10
- Children (13 yrs. & under): $10
- Family Pass (2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children): $42
- Babes in Arms (2 yrs. & under): Free
Note: Entry to Ontario Place during the fair is included with your CNE admission. Ontario Place Rides and the IMAX theatre are not included. Tickets are non-refundable.
Ride Prices Ride cards are available on site at any North American Midway Entertainment ticket booth. You can purchase a card with just enough units for one ride or you can choose to ride all day.
Ride Coupons (Each ride requires 3 to 6 units.)
- 1 unit: $1
- 11 units: $10
- 22 units: $20
- 55 units: $50
Ride All Day Midway Pass (Does not include Ontario Place Rides): $31 (plus admission)