The following is a list of Open Mic nights in Toronto.
Note: Open mics change around a lot. Please call the venue before you go.
- The Magic Monday Jam-Every Monday night at The Magic Oven (360 Queen St E). Soul/R&B/Funk/HipHop/Spoken Word. There is a killer house band with amps, drum kits, and full sound system. Band kicks things off at 9:00pm.
- Alt Dot and Coming Soon Show @ Rivoli Mondays 8:30, Rivoli – 334 Queen W (Just E of Spadina) Come by a show and introduce yourself. Bookings are handled by Diamondfield Entertainment.
- Imperial Comedy Mondays 9:30, Imperial Pub -Dundas Just E of Yonge (near Eaton’s Center) Spot@imperialcomedy.com
- Stand Up at Sportsters Mondays 9:30, Sportsters Bar and Grill – 1430 Danforth Ave firstname.lastname@example.org
- Underground Comedy Mondays 9:00, Clandestiny Hemp Boutique - 670 Queen St E- Come and introduce yourself
- Cheap Laugh Mondays @ P.J. O’Brien Mondays 8:00, P.J. O’Brien Irish Pub and Restaurant – 39 Colborne St. – Contact Russel Roy via email: email@example.com
- Russell Roy presents Cheap Laughs Monday @ P.J. O'Brien's Irish Pub- Open Mic Stand-Up comedy night. 39 Colborne St., 9 PM start e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for booking info
- the departure lounge @ Global Village Backpackers, 8pm. Come and play in front of people from all around the world, $5 SteamWhistle Pints 460 King Street West @ Spadina, 416-703-8540
- Red Moose Bar and Grill, One of The Beaches only Open Mics 8pm. Hosted by Jessica Mondello. It's a fun and friendly atmosphere, so bring your instrument, vocals, or just drink a pint and be apart of a great night! 1910 Queen Street East @ Woodbine 416-686-3919
- Renaissance Café, Toronto Fingerstyle Guitar Assoc., 2nd & 4th Mondays each month. Website: http://www.torontofingerstyleguitar.com 1938 Danforth (2 ½ blocks west of Woodbine Station) (416) 422-1441
- Free Times Café, Different Host each Week, 6:30 PM sign up, 8:00 PM start, 320 College Street (a block and a half west of Spadina)
- Tranzac Club, Different Host each week, 9:30PM start, 292 Brunswick Ave. south of Bloor (two buildings south of the Future Bakery) (416) 923-8137
- The Painted Lady - 218 Ossington Ave, Toronto, ON, M6J2Z9. 647-213-LADY / 09:00 PM
- Grossman's Tavern- 379 Spadina Ave. No Band Required... Open Jam. All are welcome to join in. All Musical Genres. 9 pm sign up. 9:30 pm jam begins. Check us out on Facebook.
- The Groove Bar & Grill -OPEN MIC Night at 9pm- 1952 Danforth Ave., 1Block West Of Woodbine Ave., Toronto, ON M4C 1J4 647-350-1917 Please message through facebook. https://www.facebook.com/thegroovebarandgrill https://twitter.com/TheGrooveBarTO - Please come in and support talented local musicians.
- The Rovers - 570 Bloor St. West, Toronto, ON, M6G 1K1. 647-348-0409 / 10:00 PM
- Tota Lounge - 592 Queen St W, Toronto, ON, M6J 1E3. 416-580-9983 / 10:30 PM
- Yuk Yuk’s Tuesdays 9:30, 224 Richmond St. W Call to sign up 10am Tuesdays, 416-967-6431 ext. 126 – leave your name and phone # Check after 4:30 – 416-967-6431 ext. 127
- Standing on the Danforth Tuesdays 9pm, Eton House – 710 Danforth (Just E of Pape Stn.) Go introduce yourself to Jo-Anna Downey
- I Heart Jokes @ the Central, Tuesdays 6pm, The Central – 603 Markham Street Go introduce yourself (second floor)
- Revel York Music Open Mic @ The Central, Tuesday 8pm-2am The Central - 603 Markham Street (main floor)
- Open Mic Comedy at The Port Tuesdays 8:30 sign-up, 9pm show, The Port – 1179 Dundas St. W at Ossington – contact Jon Hyatt, or just show up for lottery spots
- Double Deuce Saloon, 9:30 PM start, Host: Vanessa Young, Monthly CONTEST for performers: Every time you play you are entered to win 3 hours of recording studio time!!! HD VIDEO AND AUDIO SERVICES PROVIDED: Need a new video reel? Want to get work at the TO bars but don't have any footage for experience? DVD reels are available for $40. Includes edited footage of your full set, name/contact info and bar logo. Audio is recorded through the soundboard and is very good quality! $5 Tall Boys, $12 Teapots (12 shots *liquer mix) 1168 QUEEN STREET WEST NO COVER Facebook Group
- Open Stage (FREE BEER FOR PERFORMERS!)- Winchester Kitchen and Bar (51A Winchester, east of Parliament, upstairs) - FREE - 9pm to 2 am, HOST: Nikola Vucicevich, WHAT: Any and all talents (Musicians, Comedians, Dancers, Magicians, etc...) http://www.winchesterkitchen.com, 416 323-0051 Facebook Group
- Club Alibi (529 Yonge St., just south of wellesley st.) - NO COVER - 8pm to 11pm, HOST : Deb Pearce, WHAT : Comedy, Drag, Karaoke, Poetry, Talent, etc. Facebook Group, 416-964-9869
- Axis Gallery and Grill, 8:00 PM Open Mic, 3048 Dundas Street West - (416) 604-3333
- The Bar With No Name, 1651 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6P 1A6, Host Alan Mason, 9:00 p.m., Music, comedy, poetry, talent
- Café Au Lait (Club Gio) Host: Peter Verity, Pre-set list of performers, play by invitation (ask in person), 9:00 PM Start, 2040 Danforth Ave (1/2 block W. of Woodbine Subway) (416) 467-7577
- Renaissance Café, 8:30 PM Online signup at http://www.coffeehouse.ca (click on venues), 1938 Danforth Ave. (2 ½ blocks west of Woodbine)(416) 422-1441
- The Gladstone Hotel,"Scribes & Muses" Host: Sean McShane, 9:00 PM, 1214 Queen W. (416) 531-4635
- The Press Club, 9:00 PM, 850 Dundas W. (416)364-7183
- Parkdale Open Mic T.O. Lounge 1384 Queen Street West, sign up from 9.30pm, music from 10pm. Relocated here Nov 2016 from original home at Not My Dog.
- MFA OPEN MIC AT REMIX LOUNGE - 1305 Dundas St. West, Toronto, 9pm-1am Check https://www.facebook.com/events/497110390467989/
- OPEN MIC AT THE BOAT - 158 Augusta Ave, Toronto, Starts at 9, https://www.facebook.com/BoatOpenMic/
- Warren James' Spotlight Music Showcase - 221 Carlton Street , Toronto, ON, M5A 3K6. 647-344-7676 / 08:00 PM
- Absolute Comedy Pro/Am Show Wednesdays 8:30, Absolute Comedy – 2335 Yonge St. (near Yonge and Eglinton) Check http://www.absolutecomedy.ca Go introduce yourself. Call-ins for spots first Tuesday of the month 10-10:30 416 486 7700
- Corktown Comedy Wednesdays 9pm, Betty's – 240 King St. East Come to a a show and introduce yourself to Brian Coughlin. Shows are booked through this email address: brian at corktownproductions dot com
- Comedy at Spirits Wednesdays 9pm, Spirits Bar and Grill – 642 Church St. (Just south of Bloor) Go introduce yourself to Jo-Anna Downey, then email email@example.com
- Comedy at the Ossington Wednesdays bi-monthly 9pm, The Ossington – 61 Ossington St. (just N of Queen) Go introduce yourself – lottery spots
- I Heart Jokes Uptown Wednesdays – 9pm, Fox and Fiddle – 1285 Finch Avenue West firstname.lastname@example.org
- Door Prize Show Wednesdays (SEASONAL, BEWARE) 8pm, Zelda’s Living Well – 692 Yonge Street See Facebook group
- Stand Up at Sportsters Wednesdays 9:30, Sportsters Bar and Grill – 1430 Danforth Ave email@example.com
- Indie Comedy Lounge – Monthly on Wednesdays – 8pm, No One Writes To The Colonel, 460 College Street – Lottery sign-up 7:30, booked show contact Catherine McCormick
- Bucket of Comedy – Wednesdays 9:30, Winchester Pub – 537 Parliament Street – Contact Michael McLean
- Spirits Open Mic Night - Spirit's Bar & Grill (642 Church Street, south of Bloor) - FREE - 9pm to ? HOST : Jo-Anna Downey, WHAT : Comedy http://www.myspace.com/spiritsopenmic 416-967-0001
- Ein-stein cafe & pub (229 College St. @ St. George) - NO COVER - ? to ?, HOST : Josh Ball, WHAT : Comedy, Music, etc. http://www.tomcast.podshow.com/, Facebook group
- Fat Albert's, 8:30 PM start PWYC, Steelworker's Union Hall (the side where Grossman's is), 25 Cecil Street
- Momo's Bistro, Host: Mark Sepic, 9:00 PM, 622 Queensway
- Grossman's Tavern, Host: Mike McDonald, 10:00 PM, 379 Spadina Ave. (Spadina & Cecil St.)
- Mitzi's Sister, "The Open Wound", 10:30 PM, 1554 Queen St. W. @ Sorauren Ave.
- Dave's - 730 St. Clair Ave. West, Toronto, ON, M6C 1B3. 416-657-3283 / 08:30 PM
- The Groove Bar & Grill Open Mic Comedy (Sign-up at 9:30pm) at 10pm -1952 Danforth Ave., 1block west of Woodbine Ave., Toronto ON M4C 1J4, 647-350-1917 - Please message through facebook. https://www.facebook.com/thegroovebarandgrill https://twitter.com/TheGrooveBarTO Great place to practice your set or routine. 4 years and running. Rockie Raccoon's Eatery - 2579 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, M4P 2J1. 416-484-6464 / 10:00 PM
- Dave's Gourmet Pizza, Host: Herb Dale, Sign up 8 pm. 730 St. Clair Ave. W (Just west of Christie St). (416) 652-2020
- Café Au Lait (Club Gio), Host: Frank Wilks, Pre-set list of performers, play by invitation (ask in person) 9:00 PM Start, 2040 Danforth Ave (1/2 block W. of Woodbine Station) (416) 467-7577
- Renaissance Café, Dr. B's Medicine Show (hosted by Brian Gladstone), 9:00 PM, 1938 Danforth Ave. (2 ½ blocks west of Woodbine Ave.)
- Gate 403, 9:00 PM, 403 Roncesvalles Ave. (South of Dundas West Station) (416) 588-2930
- The Lakeview Lunch (Restaurant), Hosts: Maria Kasstan & Trish Kerr, 8:00 - 11:00 PM, 1132 Dundas West, (at Ossington) (416) 535-2828
- The Local Gest (Restaurant). Open Mic with Porter. 9:00pm-1:00am. 424 Parliament St. (Just North of Gerrard) (416)961-9425 Every Thursday EXCEPT the first Thursday of each month.
- Rockie Raccoon's Open Mic with host Ryan Casselman, 10pm start, sign-up starts 9:45, 2579 Yonge Street, 2nd Floor, 5 blocks north of Yonge and Eglinton, Open Daily from 4pm. PA and Mics provided, originals and covers welcome, food and drink specials!
- Hot Box After Dark Thursdays 7pm, Hot Box After Dark" – 193 Baldwin St. Go introduce yourself
- Poor John’s Cafe at 1610 Queen Street West (between Sorauren and Roncesvalles) – Contact Daniela Saioni via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Spot at West End Girls.” Please include some information about your comedy if the producer does not know you, and please note that spots fill up months in advance, especially for the token male spot.
- Thursday Nights at The Starving Artist 9pm, The Starving Artist at 584 Lansdowne ave. Come introduce yourself to host Natasha Henderson. to book a spot email email@example.com
- Tasty Comedy Thursdays 9:30, La Revolucion – Keele and Dundas contact Jeff Danson
- Starving Artist Thursdays 9:00, The Starving Artist 584 Lansdowne Ave. – Contact Natasha Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org
- http://thebarrelpub.ca Open Mic at "The Barrel: Live Public House", starts at 21:00 until close, registration at 20:30.
- Big Daddy's Open Mic (Acoustic) 460 Elgin Mills Road East, Richmond Hill 9:30-1am (905) 508-5747
- Loons Restaurant, Hosts: Laura Fernandez and Kevin Stock, 8:00 PM Start, 416 Roncesvalles Ave. (at Howard Park) (416) 323-1210 http://www.alwaysentertainment.ca/loons.htm
- Village Vapor Lounge Fridays 9pm, 66 Wellesley St. E (Church and Wellesley) – Introduce yourself to Dred Lee – spots often available on the night
- A.C's Bar and Grill, Hosts: Dean Gray Trio, 9:00 PM Start, 1151 Dundas St. West (Mississauga @ Erindale Stn. Rd. 1 mile W. of Mavis).
- Renaissance Café, Afternoon Country Jam, 2:00 - 5:00 PM, 1938 Danforth Ave. (2 ½ blocks west of Woodbine)
- Scratch Daniel's, Host: Shawn Sage, 9:30 PM - 1:00 AM, 2207 Queen Street East. (416) 690-5020
- Spillin’ The Beans Comedy Saturdays 7pm, Full of Beans Coffee House – 1348 Dundas Street West 5 lottery spots plus booked contact Rene: email@example.com
- Crown and Tiger TSaturdays – 8pm, 10pm and 12am show, Crown and Tiger Pub – 414 College just E of Bathurst – Various bookers for earlier shows, 12am is first come first serve
- Crown and Dragon Saturdays 9pm, Crown and Dragon Pub 890 Yonge St. – contact Ryan Horwood
- Comedy Hub Saturdays 8pm, Honey’s Bistro – 1061 Birchmount Ave. (Scarborough) contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Loaded Dog Saturday Matinee & Jam - 1921 Lawrence Ave E, Scarborough, contact email@example.com, www.stillsundayband.com
- The Grover Pub Saturday Open Mic with Host Carmen Toth - 676 Kingston Road (Kingston & Main), Toronto, 8:30pm sign up, 9pm-1am. 4 songs per artist. carmentoth.com
- Edenhall, Acoustic Open Mic, Host: Nico Henderson. Impromptu collaborations are encouraged! 9:00 sign up, music 9:15pm-2am. 193 Baldwin Street, Kensington Market, Toronto. Website: Edenhall Open Mics
- Grossman's Tavern, Acoustic Jam, Host: Nicola Vaughan, 4:30 - 9:30 PM, 379 Spadina Ave. (Spadina & Cecil St.)
- Grossman's Tavern, Blues Jam, Hosts: The Nationals with Brian Cober, Great Blues Show 10:00 PM - 12:00 AM Open jam after Midnight
- Labyrinth Lounge, Host: Chris, 10:00 PM, 298 Brunswick Avenue (Bloor and Brunswick, just south of the Future Bakery), (416) 925-7775
- Gabby's Bistro, Host: Greg Godivitz Every other Sunday, 8:00 PM, 383 Eglinton Avenue East (just east of Mt. Pleasant) 416-484-4101
- Southside Johnny's, Hosts: Rebecca with Phoenix (Rock/Pop/Funk/Blues) - This is an open jam., 3653 Lakeshore Rd. Etobicoke, (416) 521-6302
- Happy's Bar and Grill, Hosts: The Happy Bastards, 498 Horner Ave., Etobicoke, (416) 521-9119
- Ein-Stein’s Comedy Sundays 8pm, Ein-Stein’s Pub – 229 College St. (between St. George and Spadina) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stoner Sundays Open Mic @ Vapour Central - ?PM, Vapour Central 667 Yonge St. Upstairs. – Contact host Mike Rita
- Launchpad Comedy Sundays at 9pm, The White Swan – btwn Donlands and Pape Stn. on the Danforth
- Pour Boy Saturdays 10pm The Pour Boy Pub – 666 Manning St (and Bloor) Introduce yourself to Will Smeaton
- La Revolución - 2848 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON, M6P 1Y7. 416-766-0746 / 07:00 PM
- West Shore Bar & Grill - 877 Bayly St, Pickering, ON, L1W 3M3, 3pm to 7pm, all ages welcome, https://www.facebook.com/westshorepubjam/
MONTHLY / BI-WEEKLY
- Slack's (Church & Wellesley), 2nd Thursday of every month, Facebook Group
- Maria A. Shchuka Library Branch (1745 Eglinton Ave. W, east of Dufferin), Youth Open Mike Night - 2nd Wednesday of every month ; 6:30 – 8 pm http://www.artstarts.net ; Facebook Group
- Comedy @ The Black Swan 2nd Sunday of every month 8pm, The Black Swan – 154 Danforth (just East of Broadview) – Contact Jamie O’Connor via email at email@example.com with the subject line “Swan Comedy.” Lottery spots also available
- West End Girls 2nd or 3rd Tuesday of the month (see http://westendgirls.ca/ for details) – 9 pm
- Beans and Weiners Comedy – Second Monday each month, Gladstone Hotel – 1214 Queens St. West – Contact Rene firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stand-up at Grossman’s - First Monday each month – 9pm, Grossman’s Tavern – 379 Spadina Avenue – Contact JP Hodgkinson
- The Now Lounge, 8:00 PM sign up, PWYC every second and last week of the month. 189 Church Street. (The NOW Magazine Building)
- Gypsy Co-Op, Songwriter's Night open mic TUE 9 pm start, 817 Queen St. W. (416) 703-5069
- Healey's 9:00 PM TUE, 178 Bathurst St. (@ Bathurst and Queen) (416) 703-5882