Beginning in the summer of 2004, the hard faught for experiment in closing the streets off to cars and opening them up to people for a Sunday afternoon has overcome initial skepticism and become a Toronto favourite event.
* Baldwin Street Village: third Sunday of the months in July, August and September
- July 15 , August 19, September 15
* Mirvish Village: second Sunday of the month in June, July and August
- July 8, September 9
* Kensington Market: last Sunday of the month
- May 27, June 24, July 29, August 26, September 30 & October 28