This is the section of Torontopedia for all things having to do with our city wiki's managment.
Torontopedia! is a community edited site about Toronto, Ontario. While we don't allow anonymous editing, we do allow anyone to sign up using their First and Last name, and once they have an ID using their RealName, they can add content to their hearts desire. Torontopedia is written and maintained collaboratively by volunteers, and was partially inspired by DavisWiki and RocWiki.
Subsections of Wiki Community
- General Discussion — General discussion of the content of the wiki, ideas, and anything you can think of should go here.
- Wiki Community/Getting Started is a guide to get started contributing to Torontopedia!
- Wiki Community/Press covers mentions of Torontopedia! in the mainstream media
- Wiki Community/Promotion is the place to go for Torontopedia! promotion ideas
- Wiki Community/Etiquette It gives a short overview of Torontopedia! editing etiquette
- Wiki Community/History
- Wiki Community/Resources
- Wiki Community/To Do
- Wiki Community/Photos Wanted — items that need photographs
- Wiki Community/Useful Pages
- Wiki Community/Page Requests — let us know about pages you'd like to see
- Wiki Community/Stats
- Wiki Community/Logo — Have an idea for the Torontopedia logo? Share it here!
- Wiki Community/Mailing List
- Wiki Community/Needs Work
- Wiki Community/Needs Cleanup — articles which need to be tidied up
- Wiki Community/Bug Report
- Wiki Community/Feature Request
- Wiki Community/Organization Development
- Wiki Community/Wiki Development enhancing Torontopedia and Project Sycamore
- Wiki Community/Offenses - Because some people just don't know how to behave, and need clear rules
- Wiki Community/Not Offenses - Because some people are too serious, and don't cut anyone any slack
- Wiki Community/Talk Pages - Information on the use of Talk Pages.
- Q and A — ask a question about Toronto
- Donate give us money. Please!