|Yonge between Bloor and Wellesley|
From that single store to the few more now open along Yonge Street, Toronto ended up with a budding cannabis district.
Yongesterdam Toronto Walking Tour
The only tour higher than the CN Tower!
Tour departs from Vapor Central 12 Noon Sundays. Private bookings available via email:
Experience Toronto’s Yongesterdam cannabis district with a walking weed-filled tour of seed shops, cafes, vapor lounges, marijuana clubs and a three floor hemp super store.
The Toronto Hash Mob opens theirr city’s doors with strain sampling, Herbal Aire vs. Volcano demonstration, the Official Marijuana Museum and witty weed wisdom from prominent pothead and counterculture Toronto Hash Mob writer Matt Mernagh.
- Toronto Hemp Company (THC) — Hemp and Related Products & Info. 665 Yonge Street M4Y 1Z9 416-920-1980
- Vapor Central — 667 Yonge Street, 2nd Floor M4Y 1Z9 416-923-3556
- Sacred Seed — Exotic Seed & Houseplant Shop. 2A Dundonald Street - M4Y 1K2 416-928-6811
- Toronto Art Glass — Glass Studio, Supplies & Teaching. 2B Dundonald Street - M4Y 1K2 416-923-3669
- KindRed Café — Organic Green Bean Coffee House. 7 Breadalbane Street - M4Y 1C2 416-920-0404
- Toronto Compassion Centre (TCC) — PO Box 65151 RPO Chester, Toronto ON M4K 3Z2 Non-Member Telephone Line: 416-668-6337
- HotBox Cafe in Kensington Market
- Watch YONGESTERDAM The Movie on YouTube.
News and Links
- Toronto police target ‘Yongesterdam’ — National Post, November 21, 2008
- Law or no, these joints are smokin' in the city — Toronto Star, January 1, 2009
- Yongesterdam Is A Thriving Pot Friendly Area In Toronto — Moments In Time, January 7, 2009
|This entry is a seed, a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help Toronto Wiki by expanding it! Login if needed then click the "Edit" button.|
|This article is in need of a Photo. You can add your image to this page, login if needed then click "Edit" then click the "Files" button.|