edition 2: INTERACTIVE
Venue: The Drake Hotel, 1150 Queen Street West November 1, 2007, doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Talk20 is not a lecture but a gathering, an open forum for the dissemination of ideas in art, architecture and design.
It is an open stage for artists and designers to informally present their work and ideas to a greater audience. Produced in cities around the world, talk20 sparks conversations across ideological, geographic, and disciplinary boundaries. talk20 curates a roster of professionals, educators, and students working across the fields of spatial practice including art, media, architecture, urbanism, and landscape.
talk20 has emerged as a live catalogue of contemporary creative production that seeks to instigate a conversation within and without the design community.
As an event, talk20 looks to promote the cross pollination of ideas and work, while becoming a worldwide seismograph of culture.
- David McCallum (SINTHETA.ORG)
- Patty Johnson (NORTH SOUTH PROJECT)
- Liav Koren (DORKBOT)
- Matt Gorbet, Susan Gorbet & Rob Gorbet (GORBET DESIGN)
- Ian Chodikoff (CANADIAN ARCHITECT)
- Dieter Janssen (DJA)
- Marc Bohlen (REALTECHSUPPORT)
- Imola Bérczi, Christine Elson, Sarah Iwata (WIDE STUDIO)
- Philip Beesley (PHILIP BEESLEY ARCHITECT)