Welcome! The Twin Cities Wiki is a collaborative, non-profit, community effort to build an information source about all things Twin Cities. We seek to build a fun, interesting, and informative wiki that is chock full of cool information and images. We hope you will contribute to the wiki, learn more here.
Twin Cities Overview
- Minneapolis, St. Paul, Suburbs, the Twin Cities
- Things to Do, Theatre, Live Music, Entertainment, Night Life, Outdoor Activities
- Bicycles, Cars, and Transportation
Food and Drink
- Bars/TapRooms, Coffee and Tea, and Ice cream and Yogurt
- Groceries and Co-Ops,
Colleges and Universities
Minneapolis was home to an Infantorium in the early 1900s as a part of the Wonderland Amusement Park. An Infantorium is a infant incubator where, for a small fee, the public could see premature babies in incubators. Learn more on the Infantorium wiki page!
- Light Rail Transit
- Pig's Eye
- Wonderland Amusement Park
- First National Bank Building
- We need more interesting pages, you should create one. Just type in the title in the box in the upper right corner of the page and hit the button.
Twin Cities LocalWiki News
The Twin Cities LocalWiki is beginning a big push developing partnerships and expanding our articles. We hope that through partnerships we can better leverage the information already out there about the Twin Cities. We also hope to enhance many of our existing articles and expand into new areas.
To accomplish all of these tasks we hope to have in-person meetings in the coming months and we hope to reengage current members and recruit new members. If you like writing articles, taking pictures, leading projects, or a number of related things let us know. We want you to be a part of the Twin Cities Wiki. Shoot us an email at [email protected] and check out the Getting Started page!
Some interesting pages
Explore nearby regions
Or maybe you want to see all LocalWiki regions?