Merlin's Rest Pub is a tavern serving British Isles-type foods. They also feature a wide selection of import taps. Merlin's has the widest selection of single malt scotches and Irish whiskeys in the state of MN. They offer classic pub foods like Fish & Chips, Cottage Pie, Steak Pie and Bangers & Mash along with burgers and more. They also feature live music on certain nights; just be sure to check out their calendar for events.
- Every fourth Monday, they have Shanty/Pub singing at 7pm. All ages welcome, but be prepared for some references to liquor, sex, and some swearing.
- Every Tuesday at 5pm, they have Blind Dart League, where everyone is appropriately handicapped.
- From 5:30-7pm, Irish Hour with Jim Brooks and Bill Watkins where they share humor, stories, and anecdotes of history, culture and travel.
- Musician Open Jam Session at 8:30pm.
- Merlin's Rest Pub Quiz at 7:30pm administered by Bill Watkins.
- Live Music at 8pm. No cover charge.
- First Thursday of the month is Scotch Tasting at 7:30pm.
- Kilt and Corset Night all night.
- Celtic Sessiun at 8pm weekly.
- Second Friday of the month is Drunken Knitters at 4pm. Exchange patterns, stitches, beer and chat.
- One of the featured bands at 8:30pm.
- Every Sunday from 4-6:30pm, a family friendly band performs.
- From 7:30-9pm, Pub quiz featuring you. You submit questions at [email protected] in advance.
- Third Sunday of the month from 2-4pm is the Sunday Pub Sing that welcomes all ages.
3601 E Lake St
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Mon 4 pm - 1 am
Tue-Wed 4 pm - 2 am
Thu-Sat 11 am - 2 am
Sun 11 am - 1 am
|April 20, 2007|
|Cash, credit cards|
Wheelchair accessible, bathrooms very narrow,
may not fit wheelchair inside.