Use this template to enter information about your neighborhood. Do you need help editing?
Delete this text and write a nice introduction. Doesn't have to be long, just a short paragraph.
Below, We have supplied a list of common neighborhood questions. Go through the list, delete the questions (pre-added text) and add the neighborhood's relevant info.
After creating this page you will be prompted to map this neighborhood. Show the neighborhood boundaries by selecting
- Home Types: Single family homes? Townhomes? Condos? Rentals? Mix of all?
- Ranches? Bungalows?
- Age: Is it an older neighborhood? New? Mix of Both?
This can be long or short. Who built the neighborhood? Has it changed over time?
Trends: What is going on now in the neighborhood? Nothing? New development?
List the schools here or link to the website
- Does the neighborhood have a website? Put the link here.
- Discussion Group? Is there a yahoo or google group? List it here and mention if it is private or public.
- Which voting district for city/town council, school board, other?
- Link to any relevant city services
- State Representatives
- Does the neighborhood have sidewalks? Is it walkable? If so, what can you walk to?
- What parks are nearby? Be sure to check out park pages in the wiki and link to them instead of an outside web page.
- Strengths? What are the positive aspects to the neighborhood?
This entry is a seed.
You can help the Twin Cites Wiki by expanding it! Just click the "Edit" button.