|This page is part of the Wiki Community collection. If you're interested in getting more involved with the project, brainstorm ideas for content development, or if you'd like to meet the team that's heading up the efforts to build momentum, head on over to the Twin Cities Wiki Discussion Group on Facebook and check out the rest of the wiki community pages.|
Use these resources to help build out the Twin Cities Wiki. Please check copyrights.
Arts, culture, fashion
- http://www.minnesotamonthly.com/ - Plus food, travel, health, events, etc.
Food, drink, etc.
- http://heavytable.com/ - Their content is Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike. Hooray!
- Hennepin County Library: The Minneapolis Collection - History, photos, archives, historic newspapers, etc.
- http://wikitravel.org/en/Main_Page - There is tons of stuff here about the Twin Cities. Just search for a city. Most content can be reused here under CC licensing.
- http://stuffaboutminneapolis.tumblr.com/ - Fun blog that might provide ideas for pages
- http://mspmag.com/ - Food, nightlife, shopping, around town, secrets of the city, etc.
- http://www.livemsp.org/home - city/neighborhood information, etc.
- http://forums.e-democracy.org/groups/ - local forums
- http://www.minneapolis.org - Sports, convention center, hotels, community events, etc.
- The Story, Historical Sites, and Landmarks of Minneapolis and St. Paul
- http://minneapolis.about.com/ - TONS of info for the MSP area (food, community info, arts, entertainment, festivals, jobs, weather, landmarks, government, etc. etc.)
- Minnesota Ethnic and Community Media Directory
- http://wikimapia.org - A wiki based on maps.
- http://www.minneapolis.org/visitor/tours-attractions/suggested-itineraries - things to do
- http://nokohaha.com/tag/downtown-saint-paul/ Downtown St. Paul
- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-Minneapolis/119633278056856 - Old Minneapolis