Lagoon Valley Park, located just west of Vacaville, provides a multitude of outdoor recreation opportunities, including hiking, mountain biking, disc golf, archery and kayaking. It is located on Pena Adobe Road just east of Interstate 80. There is a $3 day use parking fee. No overnight camping is allowed.
- Lagoon Valley Park hiking trail - BRT Insights 29dec2011.
- Lagoon Valley Park - StraightOutta Davis 30dec2010.
- California Wildflower hikes, Lagoon Valley Park.
- Biking on the trails in Lagoon Valley Park - Team NorthBay Mountain Biking 25oct2011
- Lagoon Valley « bikes? 14june2011
- Lagoon Valley disc golf - Vacaville, CA
- Lagoon Valley - Vacaville, California | Discasaurus Disc Golf
- Lagoon Valley in Vacaville, CA - Disc Golf Course Review
- Lagoon Valley | Professional Disc Golf Association
- JanineJordan Dog Park at Lagoon Valley Park - Dog Goes
- Dog Parks near Vacaville, CA - goby.com
- Lagoon Valley Dog Park - Mike Greener Photography