The Welland Farmers’ Market, located at Welland Market Square, is the largest and most well-known market in the Niagara Region.
First opened in 1907, this weekly market hosts more than 70 vendors that present and sell locally produced goods.
- Fresh produce is offered by various regional farmers;
- baked goods are presented and sold by Hildegard's Cookies, Sylvia’s Bakery, La Famiglia Biscotti, Paul Francis Alfieri Bakery, Welland Bakery, Fenwick Subs & Home Baking and Joanie’s Gluten Free Baking;
- vendors of meat and deli include Ujfalussy’s Meats, John Eberling Meats, Packham Poultry, Country Corner, Vassiliki Apostolou Poultry, Maria's Deli, Nighs of Jarvis, John Bajzert Meats, Celi and Presti Supermarket, A.M. Evergreen Limited, Niagara Smoked Meats and Goemans Lakeshore Meats;
- artisans and crafters that present their work are Hawkwood Farm, Baker Knitwear, Joe Ariganello (reseller), The Farm on Pancake Lane;
- food is sold by Taste of Asia, Visions of Chocolates, The Smokin’ Buddha, Miki's Smokehouse, Don’s Sausage B.B.Q., Buds Kettle Corn and Hawgs N’ Dawgs;
- flowers are available for purchase from The Flower Man, Niagara Gardens, Oosterhof Nurseries and Charlene Uhde.
Market hours are every Saturday, from 06:00 am to 12:00pm.