The City of West Sacramento, and Yolo County in general (which includes West Sacramento, Davis, and Woodland), offers a variety of social services for residents. Please add to this list of nonprofit organizations as you see fit.
- UCP of Sacramento and Northern California - Programs and services for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- My Sister's House - Services for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking. (916)428-3271
Yolo County Social Services
- Creative Living Options (2945 Ramco St Ste 120, West Sacramento, CA 95691 (916) 372-2102)
- Mercy Housing (3120 Freeboard Dr, West Sacramento, CA 95691 (916) 414-4400)
- New Star Foundation (110 6th St, West Sacramento, CA 95605 (916) 371-5569)